We understand our tenants, and we know where they are looking for their next home. For most tenants, the search takes place online. When we market your rental property, we post the listing on the most popular online rental sites. We have methods for tracking the performance of our ads, and we’ll know quickly if we need to adjust the price or advertise it elsewhere.
Vintage Real Estate Services provides rental property owners with the best possible marketing services.
- Conducting a comparative market analysis to price your property.
- Marketing your property through our extensive network of real estate agents..
- Pre-screening prospective tenants.
- Property showings and help with applications.
Other marketing benefits include:
- Comparing your rental home to the competition to price it.
- Immediate follow-up with prospective tenants.
- Showings convenient to your tenants and their schedules.
- Online applications and document verification.
Screening & Leasing
Tenant screening is an important part of our leasing services at Vintage Real Estate. We have been in the industry long enough to understand what a bad tenant can do to a property. We carefully screen, select, and place tenants that we believe will pay rent on time, treat the property with respect and care, and follow the terms of the lease. We conduct thorough background checks, review credit, talk to former landlords, and verify employment and income. We work hard to place qualified tenants quickly.
Our tenant screening process delivers the following results:
- Lower vacancy and turnover rates.
- Nationwide criminal and eviction checks.
- Compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws.
- A legal, strongly worded lease that protects owners.
How much rent can you get for your investment? Find out now!FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS