Why Work with Vintage Real Estate Services in Tampa Bay
Dave Sigler, MPM RMPC Monday, May 15, 2017
Who We Are
- Highly Trained and Qualified Team of Professionals with over 30 Years of Real Estate Experience
- Specializing in Residential Property Management
- Proud Members of Industry Associations (NARPM, NAR and GTAR)
We proudly serve residential investors and owners within the Greater Tampa Bay Area. When you partner with us, you’re working with innovative industry leaders.
Convenience & Accessibility
- Funds Directly Deposited to Owner’s Account
- Less than 24-Business-Hour Response to Emails and Phone Calls
- Owner and Tenant Portals for Information and Payment Access 24/7
Log onto our owner portal to review your account whenever you want to get information about your rental property.
Thorough Tenant Screening
We help you find the best tenants to minimize vacancies and maximize profits.
- Income and Employment Verifications
- Rental History and Credit Score
- Criminal Background Search
Effective Tenant Management
We handle all tenant concerns and keep good tenants happy.
- Steadfast Lease Enforcement
- Prompt Delivery of Lease Violation Notices
- Responsive to Property and Tenant Maintenance Issues
Expertly Maintaining Your Home
We take excellent care of your property so you can relax and enjoy a hassle-free investment.
- Periodic Inspections
- 24/7 Emergency Monitoring
- Available In-House Maintenance Team
Vintage Real Estate Services - Proudly Serving the Tampa Bay Rental Market for Over 10 Years
Dave Sigler, MPM RMPC
Owner/Broker Vintage Real Estate Services
David Sigler is a Florida native who grew up in Fort Lauderdale Florida. He attended the University of Central Florida where he received his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. David has since become a licensed General Contractor & Real Estate Broker. He has been active in Florida real estate and construction for over 15 years. During the Great Recession he was forced to refocus his ambitions and landed on property management. Starting with a handful of homes that could not be sold, he grew his portfolio and eventually bought the brokerage. With his experience, knowledge, and resources, his company prides themselves on successful turn-key residential investment solutions. He now manages hundreds of homes covering 5 counties and his construction company provides maintenance services to his management company as well as other local managers. David is an active member of the National Association Residential Property Managers and has served on the Florida State Board for over 6 years in many different roles; most recently as the NARPM Florida Chapter President (2019). Active in the GTR community, he has served on the property management subcommittee for over 4 years and recently as chair of the group. He is also active in local and state legislation that affects the property management industry. His unique understanding and perspective of property management and its associated maintenance has provided him with numerous public speaking opportunities. Outside of work, not only is he an avid outdoors man and a board member for several local Non-Profit organizations, but first and foremost a Father and Husband.
Director of Property Management Committee for Greater Tampa Realtors Association
2019 NARPM State President